Re: Welding Spit body panels

To: npenney@mde.state.md.us, spitfires@autox.team.net, mginter@concentric.net
Subject: Re: Welding Spit body panels
From: "dayton carpenter" <djcarpen@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 08:52:39 GMT
In my opinion there is only one way to go, mig weld it.  Rivets tend to
shake loose and your body filler will crack.  Gas welding, unless you are an
expert will warp the hell out of your panels.  Anything less then mig
welding is a cobb job.

Just my 2 mao (2.4cents)

Dayton J. Carpenter, Esq.
President of International Business and Legal Affairs
Foundsoft Science & Technology Group
12 F Office Plaza World Trade Centre Zhejiang
15 Shuguang Road
Hangzhou,  Zhejiang Province  310007
China

Tele:  86-571-795-0135 ext 8011