Re: Welding Spit body panels

To: LT <llst@telus.net>
Subject: Re: Welding Spit body panels
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 22:14:44 -0700
Seems to me that for it to hold, you would have to ensure that the mating
surfaces were clean enough to eat off of.  I have epoxied
panels underneath holes and filled over with body filler but never have used it
on any panels that had any stress on them.

That might be the key to whether or not it will hold!

I always use the axiom that states:  When in doubt, DON'T.

Regards,
Joe