Re: Clock mounting

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Clock mounting
From: "Luke Lewis" <lukage@home.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 12:40:22 -0500
After doing this to both my old plastic dash, and the new Cherry dash that I
made this summer, I would definitely recommend using a holesaw of the
correct OD for the main hole, and another for the bigger OD section (That
takes some control but it's possible) ... Using a jigsaw makes it too easy
to bodge the job, and you don't get a second chance!

Luke
'71 mk.IV
London.On.Can