Re: Clock mounting

To: owner-spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clock mounting
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 10:05:18 -0500
Exactly! For drilling in the center of the light switch opening, just clamp
another board to the back and use a long pilot drill. When I did this I did
not use a drill press, I just was very careful to keep the drill square to
the work and went slowly.

Kevin Rhodes
Portland, Maine
Freddy the well-gauged Spit.