RE: wheel identification

To: "'brad.kahler@141.com'" <brad.kahler@141.com>,
Subject: RE: wheel identification
From: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 08:37:57 -0500
While, I could not state for a certain the wheels.  I know for a fact that
the hub design is Appliance Racing Wheels.  Their design on that is
distinct.  I have also experienced from their wheels that their hub covers
are typically smaller than anyone elses and would only fit their wheels.

Patrick Bowen