RE: Map light

To: davidt@opentext.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Map light
From: Dean.Dashwood@enron.com
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 09:18:15 +0000
David,

A common solution to the map light not locking in place (but not one I've
used myself) is to use some velcro - attach one side to the top of the map
light, and the other side to the top bar where the map light folds, and hey
presto, it will stay up there!  (Not a solution for the purists, I know,
but an easy and practicle solution for a daily driver.  Also, it doesn't
sound like this will fix Gary's problem, which sounds like the switch
inside the light may be broken.)

Dean