Re: Map light

To: "Gary Hutton" <hutton@evansville.net>,
Subject: Re: Map light
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 08:57:11 -0800
Gary,

The map light has it's own internal switch.  I don't have one so I can't say
exactly how it works.  It either pulls or twists on or off.  If someone
would like to send me one, I'll be able to give you a better answer.  :-)
But no, it won't be on the whole time your lights are, unless the switch
inside of it is broken.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and..The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!