Re: What Have I done????

To: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Subject: Re: What Have I done????
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 10:35:22 -0700
Bradley D Richardson wrote:

> What an ABSOLUTE great idea!!!  Joe, what are the chances of this?
> Besides learning, I figure once in a while I could get a laugh, (assuming
> you are anything like me, and 'occasionally' break things, hit the
> knuckles, etc.  I'm not suggesting you're as bad a mechanic as me, you
> probably know more in your little finger than I'll ever know, but I've
> never seen a mechanic that didn't catch the knuckles, etc.,
> occasionally.)

Fortunately, I have mellowed some in my advancing years.  Previously, I have
been known to break more things than I fix when things don't go exactly
right.  So far, there are no holes in the shop walls!

As for a web cam, I don't have either the camera or the on-line capabilities to
put such a plan into effect.  So you will have to be satisfied with
the "Instant Replay" version!!  :)

Joe