Re: What Have I done????

To: davidt@opentext.com
Subject: Re: What Have I done????
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 07:29:31 -0700
"David A. Templeton" wrote:

> I don't know about anyone else but I would love to have a web cam into Joe's
> workshop while this conversion was going on.  Sure would beat the Bob Vila
> "This Old House" reruns.

For what it's worth, my son bought me a digital camera last Christmas and I
plan to make good use of it during this project.

Dan Masters has asked me to document the whole thing for his "Big Engines in
Little Car web site", so hopefully the whole thing will be well covered.

However, anyone who wants to drop by and lend a hand is more than welcome!!!  :)

Joe