Re: Parking Tickets, Number Plates & The Informal Poll

To: spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Parking Tickets, Number Plates & The Informal Poll
From: Dean Rayner <dean_rayner@mac.com>
Date: 13 Dec 2001 17:32:12 +0000
On Thursday, December 13, 2001 4:20 pm, Richard Gosling
<richard.gosling@exprogroup.com> wrote:
>Pat,
>
>The question is, which is older?  You or your car?
>
>Actually, that might be an interesting question for anyone on the list.
>Anyone out there who is younger than their car?  I guess our new friend
>Robert must be, but are there any others?

I previously owned a spit MKIII and now own a GT6 and they were both
manufactured the same year I was born!!! 1969..

My wife drives a Herald (daily) that is 7 years older than her!!

My father drives a steam road roller that is many years older than all of us!!!
but that is getting a little away from the topic.

Dean