Re: Parking Tickets, Number Plates & The Informal Poll

To: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Parking Tickets, Number Plates & The Informal Poll
From: "Philip Willcocks" <p_willcocks_list@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:45:10 -0000
James,
In the last two weeks I've seen four Spitfires, 1 MkII, 2 MkIII and 1 1500,
not including mine!
These were spotted in Docklands, Hackney and Barnet. You might have seen
more in Chingford a few years back because we used to hold out TSSC meeting
there!

Even on reconditioned starter motors you can find that a lot of the
components are 'tired' as they haven't been replaced in 30 years, you may
need to take it back under warranty.