Re: RIP Speedvision

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RIP Speedvision
From: "L G" <boynigel@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 00:19:30 +0000
I think that the thing is, there are other stations that carry NASCAR races
on a regular basis-but there's not really anywhere else to see vintage car
stuff or LBCs.

And if you don't get cable-the only thing in motorsports you can really see
is NASCAR. I like F1 but will take CART or even IRL in a pinch, but usually
the non-cable networks have NASCAR and not the others...

I don't mind the boat stuff and I love the air shows! But, I don't get to
see it much anymore-the cab;e company in my area doesn't carry
Speedvision... :-(

>That's amazing! You have stuff about Triumph's on US TV! That's so cool.
>
>Is there really a hatred for NASCAR? I can't stand it myself - although I
>never really got in to it when it was on. Going around and around in
>circles
>seems crazy - Cart isn't too bad as they seem to have quite a few street
>circuits too.

>James
>

>1977 Pimento Red Spit

Laura G.