Re: RIP Speedvision

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RIP Speedvision
From: Ben Miller <No1BroncoFan@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 22:36:42 -0800
I too am tired of hearing about Earnhart. I'm sorry the man's dead, but I'm
glad he's not on the track anymore. He was the
dirtiest driver and biggest hypocrite to disgrace professional racing. His
driving ethics would have gotten him tossed from any
other racing circuit but NASCAR kept him on 'cause he sold lots of T-shirts.

Ben Miller
--
'79 Spit - "Bitsy"
Corvallis, Or.