Re: RIP Speedvision

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RIP Speedvision
From: Andre Rousseau <andrer@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 10:05:17 -0500
on 1/1/02 4:38 AM, Dr. Faustus at dr_faustus@pcisys.net wrote:

> It's official.  The speedvision we've grown to love with be slowly phased
> in to the new "NASCAR Channel."  Record the good programming while it lasts...

You know what really bugs me now. Every time I go over to my in-laws who
have cable (I don't *sniff*) and want to watch Speed vision, there are these
damn infomercials running.

On the bright side of things. This is television, sooner or later someone
will re-do Speed Vision minus all the NASCAR crap.

Btw the only Nascar races I have found interesting are on street courses.
Right turns WOW.

A.
--
Andre Rousseau