Re: Brake/Clutch fluid

To: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>,
Subject: Re: Brake/Clutch fluid
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:58:26 +0100
So if my fluid is purple (which I am pretty sure it is) I shouldn't have topped
it
up with the stuff I did - which I think was standard stuff.

And the PO replacing the standard pipes with copper wasn't so good either.

<expletive>

I am now going to dash to the car park on this fine afternoon and find out.

James