Re: SPEEDVISION...two thumbs down

To: "D T Gebhard" <kimkell@decaturnet.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SPEEDVISION...two thumbs down
From: "Livia Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:32:47 -0500
I my opinion,
NOTHING beats vintage racing!!!!!!!!!!! The thrill to see vintage cars,
restored, all suped up, competing for the finish line, is the greates fun.
The people who race them are a special bunch, lots of  fun to be around,
down to earth, and loving their sport.
Nascar??? Not for me, never has been, never will be.
Liv