RE: SPEEDVISION...two thumbs down

To: "'Aaron Johnson'" <fpspitfire37@msn.com>,
Subject: RE: SPEEDVISION...two thumbs down
From: "Mitchell, Doug (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 07:06:19 -0500
I have to agree with Aaron as to the club racing. Also keep in mind
that the big difference between NASCAR and real racing is that real
racers know how to turn right!

I enjoy most kinds of racing, including Pro Rally, but I will rarely
watch (either in person or on the telly) any kind of oval racing.
That includes IRL, NASCAR, CART. The Indy 500 is an exception.
Give me a road course any day, and I will try to make some time
to watch it.

Doug

--
Doug Mitchell