Re: SPEEDVISION...two thumbs down

To: "Livia Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: SPEEDVISION...two thumbs down
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 18:32:11 +0000
Can't agree more, nothing like vintage racing...

Although having said that I can't wait for the Carts to come to Brands
Hatch in May - my local circuit, about 20 minutes drive away. Should be
a blast - especially as its on the same weekend as touring cars and GT
cars.

Oddly, I watched a NASCAR race only the other day, it's on about 2 in
the morning over here - sent me to sleep nicely... :) It's not really
racing is it.... not real racing - sure there are tactics - but going
in circles is crazy - and there not even proper cars - all the details
are painted on...

James