Re: SPEEDVISION...two thumbs down

To: wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca, kimkell@decaturnet.com,
Subject: Re: SPEEDVISION...two thumbs down
From: JohnZissler@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:42:53 EST
wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca writes:

> NOTHING beats vintage racing!!!!!!!!!!! The thrill to see vintage cars,
> restored, all suped up, competing for the finish line, is the greates fun.
> The people who race them are a special bunch, lots of  fun to be around,
> down to earth, and loving their sport.
> Nascar??? Not for me, never has been, never will be.
> Liv

Hear hear Liv,
And for those who want to see nascars going round in circles all day long,
well,  thats up to them .
Happy Spitting..................John  (In the UK)

Spitfire MkII in bits. (Others call it restoration)
Spitfire Chassis MkIV (awaiting a spot of welding) I am nearly a collector
!!!!!!!
Spitfire Mk III (for spares)   I 'am' a collector !!!!!!

This email is scanned by AVG Anti-virus protection  (www.grisoft.com)