Re: Calling all electricians...

To: "Joe Curry" <Spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Calling all electricians...
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 07:12:03 -0800
Joe, you're the man.

This relay is a poor replacement choice, as it's going to require me to create
a splitter off the main live wire to feed two terminals instead of one.  I'm
going to let Nigel at Spitbits know about this.

Thanks for saving me twenty-five bucks -- now I can return the second relay --
and maybe a helluva lot more if I couldn't warn a car that was encroaching
into my lane by tapping the horn.

Take care,

Jeff in San Diego

1968 Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
1970 GT6+ aka "gnarly project"
Visit the Totally Triumph Network
"Friendly and focused discussion of all things Triumph!"
www.TotallyTriumph.net