Parts Stores== Slightly off topic===

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts Stores== Slightly off topic===
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 11:26:22 -0400
Just came back from "Auto Zone"  trying to compare electric fuel pumps and
pressure regulators, I asked for a universal F/P & P/R, the counter person
said "What Type Car" does this fit, sir I only want a "Universal", well I need
a make/model car in order to get a application that it will fit, O/K I want it
for a "Universal", well we do not have a listing for a Universal, what other
car takes this pump, well try a Triumph, naw they're made by M/G and I know we
don't make M/G pumps, well thanks anyway. Is it only me or do others get
agitated when the "golden" words "What Type Car" always seem to come out of
the counter person.  "FT"