Re: Parts Stores== Slightly off topic===

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Parts Stores== Slightly off topic===
From: PorscheRcr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:27:48 EDT
In a message dated 06/18/2003 8:28:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
vafred@erols.com writes:

<< Is it only me or do others get agitated when the "golden" words "What Type
Car" always seem to come out of the counter person.  "FT" >>

I understand WHY they do it, since probably 75% of the people coming in to
get stuff probably shouldn't be swinging wrenches to begin with.  When
confronted with the other 25% though, one would hope they would be more
helpful.  A
good parts person is worth their weight in gold.

Bill J