Re: Windshields

To: William Davies <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Windshields
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 01:48:11 -0600
William Davies wrote:

> [...]

When doing this in dealership garages, the caulk of choice has been a butyl
rubber compound. Cleans up quickly when soft, can be razored off the windshield
when set up. Remains fairly pliable over
time.

Cheers.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance.