Re: the incredible imploding glass

To: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>,
Subject: Re: the incredible imploding glass
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 06:30:40 -0700
Tinted glass was my only option when I bought a new windscreen locally for my
car.  The total cost for the glass and installation was $150 -- I supplied the
seal and the chrome trim strip.  They did a great job of installing it, and I
like the tint, which covers the entire glass. I suggested that they install
the finishing strip in the seal BEFORE they installed the glass and they had
no problems with it whatsoever.

Take care,

Jeff in San Diego

1968 Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
Visit the Totally Triumph Network
"Friendly and focused discussion of all things Triumph!"
www.TotallyTriumph.net