Re: 1147cc tune-up carb problems

To: Tim Benner <tbenner@woh.rr.com>
Subject: Re: 1147cc tune-up carb problems
From: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 17:15:17 +0100
The Gunson Carbalancer is absolute rubbish! Do not buy!

Get a decent one made out of metal - the Gunson one is all plasticy.

I havent tried the Clickadjust - but I've been tempted to but it each
time I see it... looks like it takes the slight amount of guess work out
of using a feeler gauge... and it compensates for wear? I think....

James