Re: Spridget rear suspension

To: Deikis@aol.com
Subject: Re: Spridget rear suspension
From: spriteracer@juno.com (R Williams)
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 00:00:40 -0600
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
John,
I would suggest you buy a panhard bar. If you don't and you have square
arch fenders you will rub the sidewalls of your tires on the fender lip.
I found out the hard way this past weekend at an autocross school.  I
have done the same mods as yout except I have the Winner's Circle front
bar and I run their 5/8" rear bar. I really like the way it handles.
Sticks like glue. I just ordered the panhard bar today. Sounds like you
have the right combo for a real monster.
Rick Williams
P.S. I was told the panhard bar makes the car handle better too (less
oversteer?). I will find out in 5-7 days.