Re: Insurance

To: Trummel <trummel@caa.army.mil>
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 09:59:52 -0700
Cc: b-evans@ix.netcom.com, Lancer7676@aol.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, transerv@sprynet.com
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The interesting thing is, perception is important to insurance companies
also, we've come to accpet really high insurance premiums for young male
drivers, but still think we should get a good rate on young female
drivers.  Insurance companies are actually loosing money on insuring
young female drivers these days, but are reluctant to riase rates, why?
because until the other guy does you mioght change insurance companies.

So they are willing to continue to loose money on young female drivers,.
but unwilling to do so on young male drivers.

Makes lots of sense, doesn't it?

Greg

hoping this stupidity holds out until my daughter is of driving age...