Re: Insurance

To: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>, "Lancer7676" <Lancer7676@aol.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: "William M. Schickling" <bugeye@dreamscape.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 09:32:03 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Not true.

I have State Farm. Each November 1st I sign a form that says I won't drive
it. It keeps my insurance so I don't have to turn in my plates (Also
Custom). It only costs me $ 46.00 for six months. Automatically on May 1st
the insurance goes back to cover me on the road. Cost for next siz months
about $ 200.00. State Farm works great for me. Get a good appraisal and
recent photos. You shouldn't have a problem. I do this with two Sprites and
a 52 Chevy pickup truck.

Bill Schickling