Re: Insurance

To: "William M. Schickling" <bugeye@dreamscape.com>, "Lancer7676" <Lancer7676@aol.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 21:07:39 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hello, Bill.  What part of what I said is not true?    Sounds like you put
your cars to bed for the winter.  I drive mine year round, and it is my
primary transportation.  So State Farm charges you "only" $46 to insure a
car that is not being driven?   Are you talking comprehensive or liability
here?  Liability is what I have to maintain in order to keep plates on my
car, and I don't see where the liability risk is to the insurance company
on a car that isn't mobile.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
'66 BJ8  HBJ8L/36666   "TARHEELY"
'63 BJ7  HBJ7L/20111   "HEALEYUM"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain