Re: Insurance

To: transerv@sprynet.com
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: b-evans@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 20:15:26 -0700
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Robert...

Unfortunately, American society and the judicial system tolerates the
scofflaws who drive without licenses or insurance.  And the honest and
ethical people pay the bill not only for themselves, but for the
scofflaws as well.  It is truly a pity that we don't treat these idiots
like they do in many European countries and ban them from driving, and
if they drive, put them in jail.  The L.A. Times had an interesting
article this week about how they handle problem drivers in Japan where
they put them in special prisons for about ten and a half months.

But I would have a problem with including "insuranc" with the price of
gasoline.  That means I am paying the same rate as the idiot who ignores
traffic laws, gets the citations, and has the accidents.  He is eating
the free lunch off of MY plate!

Bob Evans
Anaheim, California