Re: Factory Options

Subject: Re: Factory Options
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 19:21:20 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Maybe... I think Ole George is the real expert in this department... it
isn't a Thrower it is a Blower.... No pun intended... well maybe...  the
real issue is the quality of the blower as it was made by Judson and may or
maynot work as well as it should... I understand the attaching points do in
fact decrease the cars overall value and some minor points will be deducted
during concours judging...
Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )