Re: Factory Options

To: GMari58175@aol.com
Subject: Re: Factory Options
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 10:47:27 -0800 (PST)
Cc: RobertDuquette@compuserve.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
On Fri, 15 Jan 1999 GMari58175@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 1/15/99 6:08:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> RobertDuquette@compuserve.com writes:
>
> << Does anyone know if there is a NOS plow or snowthrower attachment available
>  for the square bodied Sprite?   #;^)> >>
>
> None listed as a factory option...but I do have several NOS ski racks if that
> helps.
> george marinos
> sprite MKII AN6
> glen rock, nj

George,
really?
I have been dreaming of this kind of thing.  I have taken my car up to go
skiing (no salt in WA state), with the top down, and I would love to have
the skis on the back too.  Otherwise I need someone to take my skis in a
"real"
car.
How do these work, and would you like to sell one?

                                              '67 Sprite     '74 X1/9