Re: Factory Options

To: <TYPE79@ix.netcom.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Factory Options
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 17:58:44 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Geez Jay it is way to early for a weed eater (toro)... and the yellow fan
works best when layed sideways...

owner of one tooooooo many box sprite... you know them ones with the
fenders and hood....

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )

----------
> From: TYPE79@ix.netcom.com
> To: spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Factory Options
> Date: Saturday, January 16, 1999 2:54 PM
>
> >> In a message dated 1/15/99 6:08:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> >> RobertDuquette@compuserve.com writes:
> >> << Does anyone know if there is a NOS plow or snowthrower attachment
available for the square bodied Sprite?   #;^)> >>

> OK OK, I've been following this thread with some frustration with the
answers.

> 1) Mini Mania sells an air dam aka snow dam that is quite effective.
>
> 2) I thought everyone knew that a square bodied (God I hate that term!)
Sprite with front fenders and hood but with a plastic fan from a 1275 works
as well as a Toro.