RE: Factory Options

To: kturk@ala.net, RobertDuquette@compuserve.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, "'GMari58175@aol.com'" <GMari58175@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Factory Options
From: "Elliott, Patrick" <PElliott@attws-wr.swest.attws.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 20:47:24 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I don't think he was referring to the Judson Blower/ Supercharger, But the
less well know "Judson white cr*p thrower". which being design in England
where snow in about as common as datsun 210's with five speeds, it is
woefully undersized and underpowered.
 Besides the fact that it looks just plain silly mounted off the front
number plate like that.