Re: Factory Options

To: ulix@u.washington.edu
Subject: Re: Factory Options
From: pasgeirsson@juno.com (Paul A Asgeirsson)
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 17:41:46 EST
Cc: GMari58175@aol.com, RobertDuquette@compuserve.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/15/99 6:08:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> RobertDuquette@compuserve.com writes:
>
> << Does anyone know if there is a NOS plow or snowthrower attachment
available
>  for the square bodied Sprite?   #;^)> >>

At last I saw how to do this!

Last night I saw on PBS how a guy just used a chunk of plywood on the
front with LOTS of duct tape.  Tape it to the fenders, bonnet, wheel
wells, etc.  Then for the bottom skids, break off the front of a pair of
skis, just whack the skis over the fender, that will snap off the tips,
then duct tape them to the bottom of the plywood.  Takes lots of tape.
Forward visibility is restricted somewhat, not to worry, it's an extra
crash guard too,  but you could stand on the seat and drive.  Don't
forget to chain all four wheels.

As for the skis , just duct tape them to the year boot lid.

Paul
PAsgeirsson@juno.com