Re: Im pulling apart my baby bumble-bee

To: Lancer7676@aol.com
Subject: Re: Im pulling apart my baby bumble-bee
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 10:34:04 -0500
Cc: Guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk, racer45@bellsouth.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Lancer7676@aol.com wrote:

> Without a hoist? Let it sit and defeat you for a week.   Life with a smirking
> Spridget is a whole lot more pleasant than life with a slipped disc.

I have to agree with David on this.
I usually yank the engine by hand (and back) because I can do it quicker
then the time it takes me to set up the hoist.
I used to stand on the shocks and just muscle it out.
NOT ANY MORE! I am no spring chicken, my son calls me "the old man" and
he is right. My back is not what it used to be, it's bad enough just
bending over these little cars to work on them.

Use a hoist, even a simple come along slung over a couple of beams in
the garage or a heft tree branch.

Been there, done that, and my back keeps reminding me of it.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ