Fw: Positive Ground

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Positive Ground
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 18:03:43 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>> it _may_ lower the chances of mistakes if the car is jump started. <<
I have heard that the proper way to boost a car is with a wire connected
from positive battery terminal to positive battery terminal and negative
battery terminal on the boosting car to a ground on the 'dead' car.  This
could be a problem if one was not aware that it was a positive ground
vehicle.

Robert D.