Re: Event participation??

To: boxweed@thebest.net, macleans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Event participation??
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 17:12:12 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/15/99 11:19:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
boxweed@thebest.net writes:

<< There's no need for you to apologize for not registering for this event.
If
 it were required to pay an admission charge for looking at the cars, there
 would have been someone standing at the entrance selling tickets who would
 not have let you in without paying, like at most of the car shows I've been
 to.  The fact that there was not implies to me that everyone is invited to
 come on in and look around for free.  I would not have paid $95 to look
 around at the cars either. >>

I have been reading these posts back and forth and I agree wholeheartedly
with Bob.  Even for an entry, $95 is very steep--it would keep me away for
sure.  And I agree that if it were not implied that you could just come in
and look around there would have been people stationed in strategic places to
remind you of that.  Don't worry about it Mike!

---David