Re: Event participation??

To: Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: Event participation??
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 17:58:26 -0700
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi All,

Yes I have to agree with you Larry.

I just have one thing to say, Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

When I went to my very first meet, some big Healey owner was chastising me about
the color of puddles, my 60 Bug-I.  He was aggressively asking why I didn't make
it leaf green (stock).  It at first got me a little angry, but since then I have
met in the same club some of the nicest people ever.  Now I'm in the Golden gate
chapter, the only complaint I have is not enough tours.  Most of the people are
great, don't let a few ruin it for you.  Look a little deeper where the real
people are.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby