Re: Cool LBC

To: Andy Webster <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Cool LBC
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 07:44:23 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Now I am a touch confused here,R12 destroys ozone,yet  with all this heat that
we are having in Texas,Dallas is encouraging people to carpool because of what
they call an Ozone Action Day, too much ozone in the lower atmosphere from all
the cars running around.Why don't they take a truck and spray our streets with
R12 to thin it out a little,Problem Solved,   Brad