Re: Yet another ignition problem

To: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Yet another ignition problem
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 14:33:37 -0600
Cc: Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Charles, I would guess that it is the Alternator!! The battery is used to start
the car and help power lights, if your car dies when the battery is disconnected
that means that it is running off the battery entirely. Check your wires and
make sure that you have a good connection. The alternator keeps power to the car
after the battery gets you going. If all else fails, go to your local discount
auto supply and they should be able to check out the alternator for you for
free.  BE TIGHT, WE TIGHT, IT'S ALLRIGHT.  Brad