Re: Crank Counterweights

To: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Crank Counterweights
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 10:46:15 -0800 (PST)
Cc: suhs2@hotmail.com, Bkitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Keep in mind, this was an off the cuff response. I
have never dealt with them...only looked at the
website today...I have a problem paying $9 for a 165
degree thermostat for my 1500 Midget that costs under
$5 from Moss.
I'm being very general here. I'm sure some of the
parts are worth the price based on the technical info
gained...I just gave a response based on first
impression from the website.

Put down the flame throwers...I'm only throwing
words...not stones. :o)

Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.

--- Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com> wrote:
> Moss instead of APT?
>
> Saving a few bucks this way may not be saving any
> money.  Dealing with
> APT is a pleasure.  All the technical answers at the
> other end of a phone
> call.  To me, that is really worth a few bucks. FWIW
>
> Paul
> PAsgeirsson@juno.com
>
> On Thu, 24 Feb 2000 09:27:31 -0800 (PST) Dan Dwelley
> <maine2me@yahoo.com>
> writes:
> >I took a look at that web site...I think their
> prices
> >are a little off! I think the Moss equiv. is a few
> >bucks cheaper for the exact same parts.
> >
> >Dan Dwelley
> >77 Midget
> >Alexandria, Va.
> >
> >--- shawn tobin <suhs2@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> Is that what Vizard calls "wedging" the crank?
> I've
> >> seen this in "the book"
> >> and you might find a picture on
> >> http://www.aptfast.com
> >>
> >> APT does this for a nominal fee (please define
> >> nominal since nominal is
> >> relative)
> >>

> >Do You Yahoo!?

Do You Yahoo!?