Re: Crank Counterweights

To: "Dan Dwelley" <maine2me@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Crank Counterweights
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 14:38:22 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I guess everybody told you!!!!  Actually APT only sells top grade stuff
unlike some others and if you check the prices some more you would notice
that they charge almost half of what M**s does for ARP stud kits and K&N
filters.  You can't even get the small main 948/1098 stud kit or rod bolts
from M**s, Summit Racing, or even ARP themselves. This is not a flame but
FYI
        Crash