Re: Crank Counterweights

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Crank Counterweights
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 11:08:30 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Dan,

No flames intended. I would not pay $9 for a thermostat either, no matter
who was selling it. I had in mind some of their more unique parts and
services. I bought some Weber parts from them for a little more than I could
have paid elsewhere but I would have felt bad if I had picked David's brain
and then purchased the parts elsewhere.

Larry Miller (Real Larry)