Re: Midget rotor removal

To: "Spridget mail list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midget rotor removal
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 08:21:53 -0400
Could be worse. I had an 82 Tercel in college that had rotors mounted behind
the hubs. FWD, so I had to take out the drive axle, and press the hub out of
the axle carrier with a hydraulic press. Needed to use the press again to get
them back in. Getting the right bearing preload was an interesting task!

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu