Re: URGENT FEDERAL SCRAPPAGE ALERT

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <ptegler@cablespeed.com>, <davriker@pacbell.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: URGENT FEDERAL SCRAPPAGE ALERT
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 10:01:47 -0500
No David, Parts cars i.e. Non running cars do not get paid for!!! Only
registered and operating cars. I do agree that whomever is administering the
bill is likely to be the one that decides if they get crushed or parted out.
Most likely crushed as the whole point of the bill is to get old running
cars off the road. Why would the powers that be allow them to be parted out
to make more old cars run?? Seem a bit at odds don't you think??

Larry

At this exact moment in time 1/2/02 8:20 AM, "DLancer7676@cs.com"
<DLancer7676@cs.com> made the profound statement:

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

 "Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are a lot easier to
 handle than dumb mistakes.