Re: Be An American (No LBC)

To: <Ankitterer@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Be An American (No LBC)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:57:55 -0500
From <Ankitterer at aol.com>>
>>> Sorry, but the two don't belong in the same class.>>>

I already apologized for this sloppy association, but I am having
second thoughts.

>>>Oh how  I wish Roy Rogers
> was around to explain this one from his just a bit older male
perspective>>>

So that's it!! --- Us younger stupid male jocks just need a little
maturing, or maybe we haven't fully accepted the feminist
matriarcal model.

>>> WWII Conscientious Objectors did not refuse to serve; however
they found or
> knew going in that they were unable to reconcile their religious
beliefs with
> killing human beings.>>>

You never heard of the moral (not religious) objector? And how
about the coward fakers? At least the draft dodgers are above
board.

 >>>These guys had it anything but easy during the war,
> generally drawing the worst possible non combat jobs, and
occasionally being
> used as human guinea pigs for testing gases, etc.>>>

Tell that to the real vets and the stewardess with the slashed
throat. BTW what in the world is a "worst possible" non combat
job? You know I'm finally coming around. Next time I will take
that work camp assignment, and you and your friends can take on
the front line.

 >>> In addition, the
> conscientious objector label did not go away at the end of the
war, but
> continued to plague them in private life.  At least one actor
was basically
> ruined because of being a conscientions objector.

Typical lefty clap trap propoganda. That actor had a very
successful career after the war. The rest of them became highly
regarded as successful activists and profs, specializing in
Whining 101.

> >>From what I have seen of the whiners, all they do is pss and
moan >>>

I didn't write that piece.