Re: Be An American (No LBC)

To: Michael Lupynec <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Subject: Re: Be An American (No LBC)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:24:33 -0600
Cc: Ankitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Michael Lupynec wrote:

> [...]

Mike-
    The response was uncivil, uncaring, and, mostly, uncalled for!  I realize
that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion but yours is mean spirited and
offensive.  If you are a veteran, then certainly you are entitled to your
opinion
regarding CO's and draft dodgers.  Isn't that what we (I'm assuming you are a
combat veteran, as well) fought for?  If you are not a combat veteran, then you
are supposing from somewhere in left field and probably ought to stick to the
discussion of Spridgets.  Actually, we probably all should right after you
apologize to Annice.  Other than calling yourself stupid--you did that yourself.
 --
Larry Dickstein
Lone Jack, MO

Pop. 420