Contemplations for a weekend (spridget related)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Contemplations for a weekend (spridget related)
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 11:44:34 -0600
Interesting replies form all of  you so far.  I want to make clear though,
"this is not directed towards any single individual"  but rather is a broad
overview that has been acquired over my 8 year restoration of Iris.  So lets
not get personal with this question, I was just contemplating why things are
the way they are.  And I will be hollering at you Mike L :)  now you are in
for a battery of questions, ask Frank how I can get into question mode :)

Leo