Re: Contemplations for a weekend (spridget related)

To: <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Contemplations for a weekend (spridget related)
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 13:47:05 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Jay, BTDT - The worst example was in a Jag 1993 JCNA sanctioned
concours, where an amateur repainted crooked body, sand and dirt
in the head, original but very tatty interior Etype took first
place and beat a  professional restoration new black beauty from
Montreal. I saw the score sheets later, and they were seriously
doctored up on the most subjective sheet - the body paint and
finish.

When I asked the Club Pres wassup?, he said, Mike don't you have
enough silver on your shelf already ? - and besides this guy came
600 miles all the way from the States.

I quit the club, advised the Montrealer to sue (he did), and could
never get my son to spend 3 days doing the chrome wheels again.

I found the Lancaster Encounter experience last year, much more
professionally run, George M and boys.

Mike L
60A,67E,59Bug